Saturday, April 20, 2013

My FAVORITE Perfume!

I went by Sephora's on Broadway the other day to pick up a bottle of my favorite perfume, the one EVERYBODY compliments me on. It's an amazing fragrance, clean, fresh, beautiful. I always feel so good and pretty after I spray  it on...it also lasts. It's not overpowering, it's just right and I love how it lingers on my clothes.

Anyway...I know right where it is in the store and was shocked when I didn't see any Vera Wang at all! I grabbed the first sales-associate I saw and desperately asked "Where is the Vera Wang?"  The reply stunned me, "We don't carry that anymore."  Not at any Sephora's! This always happens to me, I find a fragrance I love and then it disappears.

The sales person was really nice and she patiently went through dozens of other fragrances that might be like "Princess"---I even paid a little over 50 bucks for a new scent but it's just not the same. Waste of money :-(  

So, enter AMAZON! I just bought 2 bottles because I'm not sure if it's discontinued or not.

If you want an amazing scent HERE IT IS:


No comments:

Post a Comment