Friday, May 11, 2012

Organic "Alive" Skin Care-Super Anti-Aging


CLICK HERE:
ISUN ORGANIC SKINCARE CREATIONS

I have been consistently using these products the last month and notice a huge difference in the tone, texture and elasticity of my skin. I discovered ISUN when I was out in Vail recently. Due to a knee injury I couldn't ski so I spent one day at a spa and was so blown away by these products I purchased a few.
They aren't super cheap, but you don't need much (just a few drops) and I love the fact that they are fresh, organic, alive. Not heated or processed. Who needs that on your skin? There are so many great products I can't wait to try! Check out the site for more products and info:


Here's more about ISUN:

"The ultimate luxury raw spa line! The most amazing and effective “anti-aging” products in the world! This is the line for skincare enthusiasts, healers, and those who want a product that is more effective than medical procedures. Who wouldn’t want to beautify naturally, without needles or nasty toxins that cause tremendous harm?! If you have ever wondered if stunning, age-defying, youth-renewing results were possible in a raw, vegan, organic, wild-crafted, 100% natural way. . . your search is over!" 

Here's the regimen I've been using:



Cleanser:
CLICK HERE:
Phyto-Cleanse I

Then a few drops all over the face and neck of:
CLICK HERE:
Phyto-Infusion ll

Then the finishing touch:
CLICK HERE:
creamy peptide eye
ISUN LIVING SKINCARE


About ISUN



My skin immediately looked clearer, younger, and more radiant after ONE day of using ISUN. After two days, my husband told me my skin looked and felt amazing. After the third day of using ISUN, someone told me I had the most beautiful skin ever and asked what makeup I use – I had zero makeup on! After one week, my husband told me I looked ten years younger! Ever since, I get compliments almost daily on my skin, and that is something that is entirely new to me. . . ISUN is simply incredible!

~Jill

ISUN Alive and Ageless Creations

You Are A Sun...Eternal Light...Eternal Beauty

ISUN Alive and Ageless is pure dynamic synergy in bioactive skin care that harmonizes nature, science, energy, wisdom and pure intention… a relationship that creates a new paradigm of wholeness, balance and effectiveness in transforming skin care.

100% Organic, wild-crafted ingredients selected for their natural regenerating, anti-inflammatory, antioxidant, antimicrobial, purifying and moisture-balancing benefits.

These products are produced with unusually high concentrations of Live, active intelligent plants and minerals, and Ormus elements, which have organized energy patterns that resonate with the life-force fields of our skin. ISUN is handmade in a lab facility in the San Juan mountains of Colorado where the natural environment is pure and clean. All of the products are made with the greatest care and all who handle the ingredients are sensitive to elevating their mental and emotional states to ensure their purity and positive energy.

Another thing that makes ISUN special is that many of the products incorporate little known energy techniques such as crystal and geometric patterning. They combine the energies of gemstones in the mineral kingdom with the corresponding organic and wild-crafted herbs, essential oils and base oils in the plant kingdom. The purpose for using these techniques is to elevate and enhance the function and properties of the products in support of total body, mind and spirit balance, and in a subtle way, help to expand consciousness.

"ISUN is a celebration of our belief that a dynamic luminous quality of youth can be captured without medical intervention or invasive procedures. From formulation through production, ISUN has embraced the rhythm and flow of perfection that exists in the laws of nature so that you may experience the pure magnificence of nature’s many gifts." -Bunnie Gulick, Founder of ISUN

*Most ISUN products are packaged in dark violet miron glass from Germany, made especially to preserve the integrity of natural ingredients. Analysis studies comparing the preservation of nutritional values of spirulina stored in amber glass with storage in miron dark violet glass showed the violet glass maintained higher levels of nutrients for longer periods. Miron dark violet glass has also been shown to block radiation from x-ray machines in airports and other sources of radiation, thereby protecting natural products packaged in miron glass.

ISUN LIVING ORGANIC SKINCARE



1 comment:

  1. Hi friends! Klinik Esthetika is the world best clinic for skin. Because I take their service for facelift without surgery which is called Skin Tightening. It means that Tight your face without surgery

    ReplyDelete